-
December 14th, 2001, 01:35 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Exclusive material - What the Cocky CD might have looked like. Sandradee and Cashley - you better take a look.. http://community.webshots.com/album/27052191ftQNYrMwNj
------------------
"The only time I'm ever happy is on the stage"
-
December 14th, 2001, 01:42 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hey Thoth how long have you been a fan and have you been to his shows?
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
-
December 14th, 2001, 01:47 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I've been a fan since 1998 (i know i know... We like to party rock the party..) But I really feel a connection with him. He's so real, and a good person inside - He has never come within 4-5 hours driving distance to go to a show, but with growing interest I'm gonna drive or take a train as far as it takes this spring.
------------------
"The only time I'm ever happy is on the stage"
-
December 14th, 2001, 01:51 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Bad Bad boy. You must drive if you have to you won't be sorry! He's even nicer in person. Very different then the man that curses on stage ha ha. But I love both of them the bad kid rock and the good kid rock. ha ha
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
-
December 14th, 2001, 02:04 PM
#5
TigerTat
Guest
Thoth, you can post pictures here.
Edit my post to see how.
Oops from some sites anyway.
------------------
When used separately alcohol and women can be a lot of fun. But when combined, they can lead to being a dumbass.
Get Pucked
[This message has been edited by TigerTat (edited December 14, 2001).]
-
December 14th, 2001, 02:08 PM
#6
Inactive Member
TigerTat taking care of buisness as usual.
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
-
December 14th, 2001, 02:09 PM
#7
Inactive Member
cool!! The problem is that I don't have a website that 'directly' hosts and img. Magoo does - you can't with webshots or photopoint - you have to go to the site. Kinda sux. I'll eventually find a site. I added the size + maxlength thingy - thanks to the admins for that!!
------------------
"If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. But - if it's real, you'll FEEL it." KR
-
December 14th, 2001, 02:54 PM
#8
Inactive Member
The purity test LOL http://test.thespark.com/puritytest/
enter a fake e-mail addy!
------------------
"If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. But - if it's real, you'll FEEL it." KR
[This message has been edited by Thothscribe (edited December 14, 2001).]
-
December 14th, 2001, 03:08 PM
#9
Inactive Member
32% pure - 5% less pure than me and 95% more pure... ouch.
------------------
"If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. But - if it's real, you'll FEEL it." KR
-
December 14th, 2001, 03:26 PM
#10
TigerTat
Guest
I am 47% pure and:
people less pure than me (19%)
people like me (1%)
people more pure than me(80%)
------------------
When used separately alcohol and women can be a lot of fun. But when combined, they can lead to being a dumbass.
Get Pucked
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks